This is a call for stories on trapline cabins. I want you to share stories of your time in a trapline cabin. All stories are welcome. It would be great to hear about your time in a trapline cabin. You can write about anything you want from how and when it was built, or maybe just the times your family traveled to the cabin during certain seasons. While I would like to publish all stories, there are a few guidelines I would like to inform you about.
- I cannot offer remuneration or a prize, but I will publish shared stories as deemed appropriate.
- I will give full credit and a link to your Facebook profile.
- It needs to be between 150 to 1000 words. I can be flexible on this, in the case of several short stories, I will combine stories into one page on the website.
- Appropriate language is encouraged
- Happy stories are encouraged but sad stories will not be refused
- Deadline is March 27, 2020, but I will add stories before that date over the weekends.
- No real need to be formal, but I will make minor edits if needed. This is a story telling website, not an English class.
- Please inbox me your stories and I will reply during evenings and weekends. I am a full-time teacher and I do not go on Facebook during the day. You can also email me the original document to firstname.lastname@example.org Please write subject as “trapline cabin”
Just a note that this is not a contest, it is more of a chance to share your story with us.
A big thank you to Tom Ballantyne for giving me the idea. I hope you decide to share your story with us at some point.